Thank you for visiting shop.lifefitness.co.nz Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy:
Life Fitness NZ Webstore (shop.lifefitness.co.nz) only ships to addresses within New Zealand.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. A credit check may be required (depending on the order pending), which could impact processing periods. Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
**Please note: Any orders that are too large or heavy to be sent via Courier will need to be sent via Mainstream to your closest depot.**
Your preferred shipping option will need to be selected at checkout.
Delivery to your nearest Mainstream Depot:
- This is calculated and paid for at checkout.
Pick Up - During Business Hours from our Hamilton-based office:
- We will notify you when your order is ready to be picked up. Pick up is only available during business hours Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Shipment cost will be based on your shipping option and the products ordered. Shipment costs will be added during processing. The cost of shipment is based on total weight and size of products to be shipped. Larger, heavier items will incur a greater cost, these items will need to be sent via a service such as Mainstream**. If you are concerned about the cost of this please contact us directly.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. For any concerns about Shipment costs or any delays please contact email@example.com.
**Deliveries via Mainstream:
- Mainstream Trucks must remain kerbside; we (Advance Fitness Distribution) have been advised that Mainstream trucks are not to leave the road to affect delivery
- Mainstream trucks are not to use residential driveways as access for delivery as damage may occur
- Assess and confirm the delivery access suitability prior to delivery being attempted ie long driveways, gradient or condition of driveway for pallet jack or hand truck use eg loose metal,
- No hand unloading of pallets or consignments are to take place
- We request all deliveries with the use of a tail lift and pallet jack. Palletised consignments must be less than 500kg and delivered with the use of a tail lift and pallet jack
- If the delivery cannot be made due to the above, Mainstream will return the consignment to the Depot to have an alternative delivery or Depot Collect organised
- Driver only deliveries, no passengers
- We have been advised by Mainstream, deliveries are to be made to the nearest point possible inside the boundary of the address and as security allows ie, not to rear of the address or as may be instructed to be the most convenient for the Customer.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched. Your Shipment Confirmation email will contain the tracking number of your order. Tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Life Fitness NZ Webstore (www.advancefitness.co.nz) prices are GST exclusive. Prices shown online does not include Freight or GST, please allow for cost of Freight to be added to your final invoice or at checkout.
Life Fitness NZ Webstore (www.advancefitness.co.nz) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
We advise that you check your goods upon delivery, do not sign for your good if they are damaged or sign for good as 'damaged'. If you find that goods are damaged, a claim is to be lodged with the shipment carrier. Please provide images and a detailed description of the damage to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep all packaging materials and damaged goods when filing a claim.
Please refer to our Returns Policy for detailed information about options and the procedure for returning your order.