Privacy and Terms
Purchasing & Payment
Life Fitness NZ requires customers to have an account with Life Fitness New Zealand to be able to purchase using the 'Invoice' option from our online store (www.advancefitness.co.nz).
Your credit card will be charged by Advance Fitness Distribution Ltd (trading as Life Fitness).
Life Fitness NZ gives customers convenient, easy and secure shopping. Products displayed on this site can be ordered online using a Credit Card or by Invoice, which will be sent to you for payment. The total cost shown online is GST exclusive and does not include Shipment Costs, please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information. In some cases payment may be required before the dispatch of the order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and exclude GST (15%). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
Order confirmation and invoices will be delivered via email and records of previous transactions are available from the website once securely logged in as a customer. Previous transactions shown online may not match invoices for that order as online information does not include shipment costs.
Payment can be made using the Credit Card option or by Invoice. To be eligible to be invoiced we require you to have an account with Life Fitness New Zealand.
This Invoice option is for existing customers with an account only.
In some cases we may require payment before we dispatch your order. In this case we will notify you. If prepayment is required then this will affect the shipping option you selected during checkout. Otherwise payment is required once the goods have been delivered - C.O.D (Cash on Delivery).
What Information do we Collect?
As part of using (www.advancefitness.co.nz) the following kinds of information may be collected:
1. Login credentials - When you sign up for an account at (www.advancefitness.co.nz), we ask you for your email address and a password. We use this information for the purpose of ensuring only you have access to your account.
2. Cookies - Cookies are small files that are placed by a web site and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a web site. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. It can provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Macintosh or Windows), the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing the server from. With this information the following can be achieved:1. Track traffic patterns to a web site,
2. Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown,
3. Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit,
4. Ensure faster web page access in certain situations.
What Do We Do With Personally Identifiable Information
We collect this information in order to provide the best possible service to you as customers of, or parties interested in, Life Fitness NZ. To this end we may, from time to time, use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our web site services.
- To help provide any other services that from time to time we may offer or you may request.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- For any relevant informational, marketing, promotional, publicity, or surveys that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law -
- Protect our rights or property or those of our related companies -
- Act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page (https://www.google.co.nz/settings/ads).
Partners And Linked Websites
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites linked to or from the Life Fitness NZ Webstore. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the Life Fitness NZ Webstore, we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately they are posted on the Life Fitness NZ Webstore. Wherever possible we will notify you of any changes to this policy, but in the event that we do not, your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of the particular policy that is posted on the website at the time of use.
Right Of Access To Your Information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.
Contacting Life Fitness NZIf you have a privacy concern regarding this policy please contact:
PO Box 10530, Hamilton, Waikato, NZ 3241.
Phone: 0800 895 185 or 07 849 3364